JERRY GREENFIELD, co-founder of Ben & Jerry's, is scheduled to be a Featured Main Stage Speaker at the Living Legends of Entrepreneurial Marketing conference at Carnegie Hall on September 26-27-28, 2019.
Created by Celebrity Entrepreneur Clint Arthur (www.ClintArthur.TV), Living Legends is the first-ever entrepreneurial event in the storied 128-year history of Carnegie Hall.
The conference will feature an all-star cast of celebrities & business legends – including Jerry Greenfield, alongside Martha Stewart; Ice-T & Coco; Dan Kennedy; Walter O’Brien (The Smartest Man in the World, Scorpion); Michael E. Gerber; Dylan Howard, Chief Content Officer at American Media Inc.; and Hal Elrod, self-publishing phenomenon & creator of "The Miracle Morning" – who will share their “Last Lectures” on “how to thrive as an Entrepreneur”, and lessons & “Blow-Your-Mind Business Wisdom” from their careers with a collective mission of helping the Entrepreneurs in attendance to transform their lives and live with more Impact on themselves and the world - just like the many legendary performers & speakers who made history at Carnegie Hall before them.
Every speaker at Living Legends is a person who has earned their way to Carnegie Hall through unrivaled success on the entrepreneurial battlefield. You have questions – they KNOW the answers.
More Reasons to Step Up for Clint Arthur Presents Living Legends at Carnegie Hall:
- Transform Your Vision of Your Life & Career Forever
- Connect with Like-Minded Entrepreneurs
- Make Deals & Joint Ventures
- MARTHA STEWART!
- Aha Business Insights will Illuminate Years of Darkness!
- Get EDUCATED Directly by Living Legends
- ICE-T & COCO!
- Get Answers to burning questions about Your Business
- These Ideas = Money
- Modus Operandi & Strategies to Excite & Motivate YOU!
- Connect with a Person You Know & Admire
- Have Fun Learning with Friends — and Make New Friends
- Be Part of The Very First Entrepreneurs Conference in Carnegie Hall’s 128-Year History!
- Enjoy World Class Info-Tainment
- Get Inspired & Motivated to Blow Up Your Business
- Enjoy New York City ENERGY!
- For VIP Attendees: Once-In-A-Lifetime Photo Opps with Legends inside Carnegie Hall
- Escape the Office for 3 or More Days!
- Discover New Tools, Resources, & State of the Art Success Stuff
- Get Recognized by Peers who Understand the Cool Things You’re Doing
- Recharge, Reinvent, Revitalize, & Renew your Passion for Entrepreneurship!
- Be Part of an A+ Community of Superstar Business Leaders
For more information about the event, registration & tickets, visit www.LivingLegends2019.com.
View the official event listing for Clint Arthur's "Living Legends" at Carnegie Hall.
ABOUT CARNEGIE HALL
Founded in 1891, Carnegie Hall was built by legendary industrialist Andrew Carnegie with a vision of creating the premier venue for performance in the world. Legendary speakers & performers who have previously appeared at Carnegie Hall include Mark Twain, who performed his “Last Lecture” at Carnegie Hall; Booker T. Washington; Teddy Roosevelt; Franklin D. Roosevelt; Albert Einstein; Groucho Marx; J.K. Rowling; Jerry Seinfeld; The Beatles; Ernest Hemingway; Woodrow Wilson; Bob Dylan; Sammy Davis Jr.; Robin Williams; Dean Martin; Frank Sinatra; Judy Garland; Liza Minnelli; The Rolling Stones; Neil Young; Chris Rock; Bruce Springsteen; Lady Gaga; Tony Bennett; Bono; Andy Kaufman; Brooke Shields; and Sir Winston Churchill.